During normal use like using word processors or sending and receiving emails or browsing the internet and downloading files, your PC fills up with temporary files, junk files, viruses, spyware & malware which slows the operating speed of your PC.
Even dust accumulation inside the machine can cause it to overheat and the internal fail-safe’s will force the system to run slowly to avoid damage.
A yearly service and M.O.T. will ensure these issues are kept under control and your system running as good as new!
With each service and M.O.T. we will perform the following;
- Perform Anti-Virus / Spyware scan and delete threats.
- Download and install any outstanding Microsoft updates.
- Perform a hard-drive clean up.
- Fix registry errors.
- Remove junk files.
- Optimize and repair system configurations.
- Defrag your hard drives.
- Check the Firewall status and settings.
- Check internet settings and delete temporary internet files.
- Install driver updates for hardware devices.
- Clean PC base unit (inside and outside).
- Ensure all cables inside the unit are secure.